We are looking for Netsuite Administrator to be part of our fast growing project implementation team. Candidates are required to have strong enterprise business application development and systems integration experience. Additionally, the ideal candidate must have the ability to independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the NetSuite software. You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please review the job details and, if interested, send your updated resume to email@example.com
Qualifications & Key Skills:
We are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer / Architect with 4-6 years’ experience and has:
About Akidev Corporation
- Manage and implement configurations and customizations to NetSuite
- Working knowledge of NetSuite scripting, workflows, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, and other NetSuite administrative functions
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity
- Knowledge and experience with end to end business processes and systems that support the business processes
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Maintain and support NetSuite for internal users
- Perform regular data audits and resolve issues identified
- Work with NetSuite support on escalating issues that cannot be resolved internally
- Manage bi-annual rollout of NetSuite releases
- Maintain proper system access for all roles
- Experience in finance or accounting is a big plus
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 to 4 years of experience with NetSuite or other SaaS multi-tenant applications
Akidev is one of Silicon Valley’s leading services organizations providing technology consulting, compliance consulting and outsourcing services - but our real strength comes from combining these services to address our clients’ needs.
For more information visit us @ www.akidev.com
At Akidev, we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.